BVB General Contractors, LLC
- Oversees all project management, and maintains subcontractor relations.
- Utilizes core competencies in critical path scheduling, value engineering and production management.
- Responsible for material management including budgeting, estimating, and contract negotiations.
- Works with a vast array of projects including design/build, dental, medical, retail, industrial and office.
Drahota Construction - Ft. Collins, CO
- Responsible for subcontractor scope review and contract management.
- Responsible for change proposal negotiations, scheduling and coordination.
- Projects include mixed-use, commercial, medical facilities and multi-family.
- 2005 ACE Award winner from the Associated General Contractors of Colorado for design/build projects.
Colorado First Construction
Project Manager Asst.
- Provided preconstruction services for negotiated projects.
- Assisted project manager with change orders, proposal requests and all submittals.
- Updated master schedule and three week schedule.
- Colorado State University Class of 2003
Bachelor’s in Construction Management
- Currently attending LEED accreditation classes